Preserving labor history and the stories of working people – For students, teachers, workers, and a curious public, the Labor History Resource Project will foreground the images, words, voices, and films of workers in the past and present; identify and create materials that can inform and to enlarge our understanding of the contributions workers have made in American history.
- UX strategy, UI design and WordPress development
- Produced UX/UI and development for the When Teachers Mobilize subsite
- Worked with labor historians from Duke University, Columbia University, Georgetown University, MIT & more to create this site
- 400+ resources (audio, video, pdfs, pages)
- Achieved level AA WCAG compliance through a 5 month accessibility development effort.
- Hosted on Pantheon.